Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New AXE Scent :Instinct


AXE has a new scent for men. It’s called Instinct and my son, Max, 18, is loving it. The line includes Shower Gel, Deodorant Body Spray, Deodorant, and Antiperspirant. It has a definite Woody scent. When Max first puts it on, the smell reminds me of camping. It’s warm and smokey - the leather and wood notes are clear.
This is the best that AXE has to offer, in my opinion. Some of the other scents are too heavy on the Mossy notes and there’s one that Max has tried that gave me a headache. I’m glad that AXE is working on making their scents more sniffer-friendly, as half the population of US teen boys are wearing it in some forAXE Instinct:
Top Note: West Indiant Pimento, Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Coriander, NutmegHeart Note: Raw Hide Leather Accord, Atlas Cedar Wood, PepperwoodBase Note: Tonka Bean, Amber, Suede Musk Accordm.

No comments:

Post a Comment